8 TIPS FOR KIDS ROOMS
If your intention is to remake the children’s room, then got to the address. Here you will find 8 tips for kids rooms for the room of your rapidly maturing child. Do not forget that childhood memories are directly dependent on the diligence of adults. The ability to create the right atmosphere for creative development will play an important role in its future. So let’s understand azah design a child’s room! Your baby will be very grateful ♥
1. Use bright and soft colors as a base. Notable elements can be toys, drawings or posters. Firstly, thanks to the interior does not look overloaded, and secondly, you can easily change the atmosphere of the room over time.
2. Old furniture with patina looks charming in a nursery. Converts it by painting or by inserting a new glass, and use in new.
3. Use conventional open shelves along the desktop and beds. This functional and comfortable.
4. Organize your space zoning, building on the children’s interests. Of course, must attend the desktop, where the child can draw and do homework. For example, if he is interested in dancing, leave it free space in the room and set the mirror there. It owns a sewing machine or a kitchen can not but rejoice.
5. Use the space under the bed to store toys that are used infrequently, or if you have a basket or boxes stored there underwear.
6. For the two children of the same age can be installed one long table where they will be able to draw together, to learn, in general, to do whatever they want. But if they have a difference in age, it is better Organize different jobs, so as not to cause controversy between them.
7. Children’s room should be an inspiring place. There should be plenty of natural light, comfortable furnishings and colorful fabrics.
8. Be sure to install the bookshelf and periodically buy new books. Formed a love of reading since childhood.