COTTAGE STYLE BATHROOM
This cottage style bathroom looks amazing. Not so long ago here on the floor lay a green plastic sheeting, and the walls were covered with yellow wallpaper, also smelled of damp. Repair definitely went in her favor. The new owners have put a lot of effort to reincarnate it beyond recognition. If you are inspired by design, they are very useful experience:
• Size – 25 m²
• French bathtub has been found in the ad and is given in perfect condition.
• Sinks and taps were repaired by the company, which specializes in restoring old plumbing.
• All cabinets in this room made of old materials found in the attic and in the barn.
• Lighting and switches were bought at a flea market or in the shop of the family itself.
• The surface of the table faucet painted black with linseed oil.
• Mirrors are made from old window frames.
• Checkered tile will never go out of fashion.
• For shower cabinet and also used the window frames.
For a couple, it was important to use only those materials that were already in use. They believe that it is because of them managed to create an old-fashioned atmosphere.